Nurses! We are currently looking for experienced RGN's to be placed with our prestigious client based in Peterborough and the surrounding areas!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Peterborough and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
Rate of Pay £19.00-£26.00 per/hour
The Role of an RGN:
Experienced RGNs urgently required for work in Peterborough and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas.
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd is one of the leading nursing agencies in providing qualified staff to a number of hospitals nationally. We support NHS trusts and Private sector organizations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. Recently we have now secured more contracts in Peterborough and are now in need of more local experienced RGNs.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within hospital wards for at least 1 year as a fully qualified nurse. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, alongside a highly motivated work effect. In return for your expertise we offer flexible hours and some of the most competitive rates in the country.
If you are looking for a new RGN nursing job in Peterborough and have experience in either your current nursing role or in previous nursing positions,
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training
- UK references
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive salary: £19.00-£26.00 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!