Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking RGN's for our client based in Croydon. Our client is looking for RGN's to cover day & night shifts.
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay: £16.00 - £28.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs.
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for the homes residents.
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action.
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff.
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff to enhance good team work.
- Working with junior staff and delegating and supervising the care in a fair and equitable manner.
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of a deteriorating patient and initiate early interventions in a calm and coordinated manner.
- As shift leader monitor the care of a group of patients and takes the lead in emergency situations, and evaluation of post emergency care situations.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
Interviews can be held either in Croydon or Swanley for your convenience!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!