Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking RGN's for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking for RGN's to cover day & night shifts on a permanent basis.
Please note that due to the current situation in the UK with Covid-19 we are able to book your registration appointment via facetime or Skype.
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay: £16.00 - £28.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care to meet the patient and their family's needs
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for the homes residents
- Ability to quickly identify any clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff
- Promote good communication channels amongst staff to enhance good team work
- Working with junior staff and delegating and supervising the care in a fair and equitable manner
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of a deteriorating patient and initiate early interventions in a calm and co-ordinated manner
- As shift leader monitor the care of a group of patients and takes the lead in emergency situations, and evaluation of post emergency care situations
Skills & Experience of a Registered General Nuse:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin.
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioristising.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!