Are you on the hunt for a new role? Are you an experienced Nurse in the Peterborough area? Swanstaff Peterborough need to hear from you!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay £19.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- NMC Registration.
- Up to date mandatory training.
- UK references.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, and Permanent.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance.
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff.
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Peterborough branch!