Swanstaff High Wycombe is currently looking to recruit Nurses in the High Wycombe area to help with service users suffering with COVID-19.
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £27.00 - £37.00 per hour
The Role of a Nurse:
The rota is four days on and three days off working 12 hour shifts and full PPE and accommodation is provide during your shift.
Requirements of a Nurse
At least 6 months Nurse experience within the past 3 years in the UK. Candidates that are successful with also be required to have the following:
- Excellent Infection Control knowledge
- Valid DBS
- Able to lone work
- Excellent knowledge of administration and monitoring of controlled drugs
- Recent/current training experience in the administration of IV antibiotics/fluids
- An understanding of wound care/septic techniques
- First aid training
- Knowledge of End of Life Care
- Able to insert NG tubes and knowledge of nasal gastric feeding.
- Ongoing work
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.