Nurses! Swanstaff Swanley are looking for experienced and reliable Nurses in the Worthing and surrounding areas!
We are looking for flexible care staff who want to work as part of a busy team of Nurses and other Healthcare Workersproviding professional and person centred care within our care home.
Please note that due to the current situation in the UK with Covid-19 we are able to book your registration appointment via facetime or Skype.
Job title: Registered General Nurses
Rate of pay: £18- £28.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Supervision of other staff members
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing Daily Records
- Organising workloads.
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Blessing from our Swanley branch!