Nurses! We are on a mission to recruit the crème de la crème in the Nursing industry! Could this be you?
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay: £20.00 - £25.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- The modern home has 52 beds with residents needing varying levels of care; one floor has residents with dementia
- We are able to offer 4 days per week with a 12 hour shift and can offer immediate starts
- Hours of work will be 8am-8pm and these shifts may include weekends
- This booking is ongoing with a minimum of 48 hours per week
- Swanstaff have mandatory training available on Thursday 14th so if you need any certificates we can arrange this free of charge and then we could start you immediately (dependant on us receiving references)
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature
- Immediate availability
- Valid NMC pin number
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Enhanced rates for LTD company owners.
- Holiday pay.
- Reward/bonus schemes.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!