Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you seeking consistency and want to work only within your availability? Swanstaff Peterborough is here to help!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Northampton and other surrounding Northamptonshire areas
Rate of Pay: £23.00-£33.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
Experienced RGNs urgently required for work in Northampton and other surrounding Northamptonshire areas.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within hospital wards for at least 1 year as a fully qualified nurse. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal, alongside a highly motivated work effect. In return for your expertise we offer flexible hours and some of the most competitive rates in the country.
If you are looking for a new RGN nursing job in Northampton and/or other surrounding Northamptonshire areas and have experience in either your current nursing role or in previous nursing positions,
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training
- UK references
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
We Are Offering:
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like.
- Competitive salary: £23.00-£33.00 per hour, and weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive Annual Leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Uniform provided.
- Refer a friend scheme.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with the Peterborough team!