Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking Registered Nurses for our client based in Bromley. Our client is looking for nurses to cover day shifts night shifts.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£15.00 - £29.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Assist the Unit Manager in taking charge of the care team on shift, allocating duties as required.
- Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to residents, based on the assessment of care needs and in consultation with the residents, their relatives and the care team.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care is applied by supporting residents in all aspects of daily living including physical, social, emotional and spiritual, place emphasis on independence, comfort and dignity.
- Administer and order medicines as required by residents and the home’s policies and procedures. Ensuring that medicines are stored in compliance with the authoritative instruction.
- Engage in person-centred nurse care planning and implementation and monthly review of care plans or when required.
- Work in co-operation with families/friends and members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Residents’ therapeutic care.
- Assist residents who have limited mobility, or physical / learning difficulties, making best use of aids provided.
- Identify and bring to the attention Unit Manager, any perceived change to a resident’s health or behaviour which may require professional medical attention.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A valid Nurse pin
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Vicki!