Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for your new role? Swanstaff High Wycombe need to hear from you! This is a temp to perm role.
Job title:Registered Manager
Salary:£30,000 per annum
The role of a Registered Manager:
- Must have been in a managers role or an acting manager for a year.
- Experience with young adults with mental health and learning difficulties.
- NVQ level 5 qualification – within health and social care. – MINIMUM
- On call on a rota basis.
- Working with local authorities.
- Putting funding packages together.
The requirements of a Registered Manager:
- Good ICT skills – good at managing a team
- Good knowledge on CQC
- Must know how to do risk assessments.
- Must have knowledge of putting care plans together.
- Know how policies and procedures are run and followed
- Health and safety
- Undertake staff supervisions and appraisals.
- Recruitment – although training provided
- Must be able to do at least 1 weekend a month Saturday and Sunday.
- Need to have good knowledge on safeguarding.
- ASAP start
- Must drive
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie from our High Wycombe team!