Are you an experienced Nurse in the Waltham Abbey area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Waltham Crossneed to hear from you!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location:Waltham Abbey, Hertfordshire
Rate of Pay: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Delivering personal care to each individual
- Building a good relationship with each individual candidate
- Knowledge of End of Life Care
- Promote a High standard of care
- Excellent Infection Control knowledge
- Able to insert NG tubes and knowledge of nasal gastric feeding.
- An understanding of wound care/septic techniques
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Flexible hours
- NMC Registration
- Up to date mandatory training.
- DBS required
- 6 months experience within the last 3 years
- Experience in a role supporting similar needs is preferable
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 28 days Annual leave
- ‘Refer A Friend’ – earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C’s apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.