Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for your nextrole? Swanstaff Peterborough are currently looking for someone like you to work for our client inPeterborough.
Job title:Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay:£18.00 - £26.00 per hour
The role of a Registered General Nurse:
- assessing and planningnursingcare requirements.
- providing pre- and post-operation care.
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- writing records.
- supervising junior staff.
- organising workloads.
You will need to have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience of supervising a team of carers
- Medication management experience
- A caring nature to ensure high quality care for residents
- A passion for helping residents
- An excellent role model for other members of staff
- A flexible approach towards shifts
- Driving licence an advantage but not essential
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Billy from the Peterborough team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.