Nurses! Here at Swanstaff we are looking for experienced and dedicated Nurses towork with our clients in Suffolk.
Due to increasing demand from our clients in the Ipswich area, working with residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified staff.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £18.00-35.00 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
The Essentials of a Registered Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Hours to suit your availability
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information!