An excellent opportunity has come available for an NVQ level home manager. The establishment is a prestigious private residential care home providing care for up to 10 residents.
As the Home Manager, you have overall responsibility for managing the team. As part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care. You will have a competitive salary and will be required to have at least an NVQ 4 and even better if you are working towards a level 5!
Job Title: Registered Home Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £30,000 per Annum
The Role of a Registered Home Manager:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Positively influence the reputation of the home - communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home - managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain high standards of care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home - ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
- Developing your people - oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- People management - play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
Requirements of a Registered Home Manager:
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a home manager would be desirable.
- Current DBS check - Not Essential we can arrange to be completed
- Essential - 3-5 years' experience in the same role
- Relevant references
- Own transport is not essential but would be an advantage.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided.
- Flexible working hours when needed.
- Exciting pay packages.
- Reward schemes.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated cv to email@example.com and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.