Swanstaff have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager for one of our top clients based in Ipswich. Are you passionate, caring and take pride in supporting people to get the best out of life not only for residents but for your supporting team? If so then this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
Job title:Registered Manager
Rate of pay:£32,000 per annum
The role is a full time position working Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5pm.
The ideal person will be dedicated in growing a project and to flourish in the position as a manager by making the work place a fantastic place to work. You will need to be organised, have good verbal and writtern english, be buoyant and be fully committed to support the social care conduct. If you feel this is a perfect fit for you, please consider the below requirements and apply for the role.
The Role of a Registered Manager
- To manage a team of staff
- Oversea and supervise Care Managers in the running of their branches
- Bring in new ideas to help the company develop
- Guide and support the staff
- Mentor care managers with lesser experience
- Travel to other sites between Colchester and Ipswich
Requirements of a Registered Manager
- 2 years minimum managerial experience
- Understand CQC processes
- Full driving licence
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- No on call
- Good pool of management
- You will only report to 1 person
- Hours can be flexible for the right candidate
- 20 days annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.