Swanstaff are currently working with a client located in Ipswich which is starting a brand new branch for live in care who is looking for a Registered Manager.
This full time role will be prefect for a experienced branch manager who is looking for a new challenge! This is fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on this with it being a new branch. There is a fantastic salary in place for the perfect candidate.
Job title: Registered Manager
Rate of pay: £33,320.921 - £35,264.90 per annum
What would you be doing on a daily basis?
- As manager you will be responsible for the operational day to day management of the service
- CQC compliance
- Promoting Quality Care
- To increase the branches private live in care portfolio and local authority
- To build a forward thinking care team
- To be routinely involved in a range of human resources/staff management
- Workforce planning to agreed KPI's
- To arrange and attend regular service planning meetings with delivery teams
- To put in place systems to ensure healthy working practices.
- To implement and maintain an effective quality assurance programme
- To ensure that client care needs are met and care plans are reflected
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of staff including interviews and compliance.
- You will be required to participate to take part in the out of hours.
Requirements of a Manager:
- Previous experience of managing a high performing branch
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate Ability to promote positive working relationships
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a health and social care setting
- Level 5 in leadership in health and social care & children's & young person's services or equivalent
- A full driving licence and access to own car.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jamie on 01473 558443 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.