Swanstaff have a temporary vacancy opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse in and around the South West London area. Our client are looking for someone who are devoted to caring for others and care about making a real difference to residents lives. You will be required to work at various sites and will be flexible to work days 08:00-20:00 as well as night shifts 20:00-08:00 depending on your availability. This role also has the possibility of going permanent.
Job title:Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location:South West London
Rate of pay:£22.00 - £30.00 per hour
The role of aRegistered Mental Health Nurse:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Administer medication
- Assist residents as necessary
- Manage the care team on shift
- Excellent communication and organisation
The requirementsof aRegistered Mental Health Nurse:
- 6 months experience as a RMN
- You MUST hold a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to work in dependently and as a team
- Be kind, supportive and trustworthy
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
If you have all the above requirements to be a great nurse with a passion for caring and looking after others please apply!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.