Swanstaff Ipswich needs you now more than ever. We are looking for experienced RMN’s in the Attleborough Area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Swanstaff are looking for RMN’s for our well known client within Attleborough. We are looking for candidates to work in secure services who have a minimum of 6 months experience with the outlook and passion to make a change in the service.
You need to have focus, tenacity and capability to handle any given situation. You will be part of an integral team making a difference.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside a team of Support workers and Mental Health specialists who are reassuring and compelling to support the residents in this service.
Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Attleborough, Norfolk
Salary: £17.00 - £23.00 per hour
The role of a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions.
- To undertake initial nursing assessments.
- Participate in the care planning process.
- Initiate, develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with the residents
- Initiate, develop and maintain professional relationships with parents. Families, Carers and External Professionals ensuring appropriate.
- Support and encourage the residents to attend appropriate meetings and/or represent them accordingly.
- Appropriate and timely completion of required documentation.
- Attendance and participation in meetings such as ward reviews,
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication.
- Support and encourage attendance at education and therapeutic sessions/activities.
- Work within the guidance of NMC Code of Conduct at all times and have an awareness of guidance and legislation such as CQC standards, MHA, MCA.
- Support the Charge nurse in the daily management of the ward. Ensuring that daily tasks are delegated appropriately and completed.
The requirements of a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Flexible hours
- Free Online Training
- 24 hour Support
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley Willingham from our Ipswich team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer