Swanstaff are looking for RMN’s for our well known client within Attleborough. We are looking for candidates to work in secure services who have a minimum of 6 months experience with the outlook and passion to make a change in the service.
You need to have focus, tenacity and capability to handle any given situation. You will be part of an integral team making a difference.
The ideal candidate will be working alongside a team of Support workers and Mental Health specialists who are reassuring and compelling to support the residents in this service.
Job title:Registered Mental Health Nurse
Rate of pay:£17.00 - £23.00 per hour
The role of a Registered Mental Health Nurse;
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions.
- To undertake initial nursing assessments.
- Participate in the care planning process.
- Initiate, develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with the residents
- Initiate, develop and maintain professional relationships with parents. Families, Carers and External Professionals ensuring appropriate.
- Support and encourage the residents to attend appropriate meetings and/or represent them accordingly.
- Appropriate and timely completion of required documentation.
- Attendance and participation in meetings such as ward reviews,
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication.
- Support and encourage attendance at education and therapeutic sessions/activities.
- Work within the guidance of NMC Code of Conduct at all times and have an awareness of guidance and legislation such as CQC standards, MHA, MCA.
- Support the Charge nurse in the daily management of the ward. Ensuring that daily tasks are delegated appropriately and completed.
The requirements of a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- An RMN or RNLD qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!