An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in an exceptional service that helps people get over there additional its very challengingbased in Milton Keynes area. As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
This special service that allows staff to provide a highly therapeutic environment, making the perfect place for individuals to receive specialist, privately-funded therapy & treatment for a range of mental health challenges, including depression, anxiety and stress, drug and substance abuse as well as outpatient support for addictions.
Job title:Registered Mental Health Nurse
Rate of pay:£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of a Mental Health Nurse:
- To undertake and manage direct patient care
- planning and evaluation of care needs
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Deputise in the absence of the Ward Manager and their Deputy to manage the staffing and clinical needs of the ward as required
- Support and supervise new or junior staff
An ideal Nurse must have these skills and experiences as they are beneficial for this position:
- Experience will have been acquired through professional training in a related environment
- Organises and prioritises own workload
- Problem solving is based on acquired knowledge
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- First level registration
- The successful Nurse will receive an excellent annual salary from £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
- This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary benefit
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.