If you're passionate about helping vulnerable people in the community and would like to further your career in Healthcare then you have come to the right place! Swanstaff are here to help...
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £22-£26 per hour
The Roles of a Nurse:
* Checking and administering drugs and injections
* PEG Feeds
* Syringe Drivers
* Wound Management
* Diabetes Management
* End of Life Care
Requirements of a Nurse:
* You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
* You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
* Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working with us at Swanstaff:
* Free Training
* Varied work placements (if required)
* Hours to suit your availability
* Weekly Pay
* A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
* Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Kath on 10733 307640 for more information on this opportunity!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer