Are you an experienced General Nurse looking for a company who supports and appreciates you? Swanstaff could be your perfect match! Take a look at this opportunity we have available!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
The Role of a General Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
Requirements of a General Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Weekly Pay
- A Dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively call Paul on 01206 570688 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.