Are you looking for a Nursing role in the Colchester area? We have a huge opportunity based with our prestigious client. You will be working with elderly residents with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support!
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £16.00-26.00 per hour
The Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections.
- PEG Feeds.
- Syringe Drivers.
- Wound Management.
- Diabetes Management.
- End of Life Care.
The Essentials of a Registered Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Free Training.
- Varied work placements (if required).
- Hours to suit your availability.
- Weekly Pay.
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants.
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call the branch on 01206 570688 for more information on this opportunity!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer