Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for work in the Halstead area? Take a look at this incredible opportunity we have with our prestigious client!
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
The Role of a Nurse:
We are looking for Nurses to be able to assist one of our nursing homes with:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
Requirements of a Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Weekly Pay
- A Dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Paul on 01206 570688 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.