Are you an experienced Nurse looking to make a difference to someone's life? Take a look at this huge opportunity we have based with our prestigious client in the Clacton area!
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £19.00-23.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Hours to suit your availability
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Charlotte on 01206 570688 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer