Are you looking for a new Nursing role? We are currently recruiting experienced Registered Nurses in March and surrounding areas.
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Location: March and other surrounding Cambridgeshire areas
Rate of Pay £19.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered General Nurse:
- Observing and recording patient behaviour.
- Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests.
- Collecting patient health histories.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other treatment options.
- Interpreting patient information and making decisions about necessary actions, where appropriate.
- Consulting with nurse supervisors and physicians to determine best treatment plans for patients.
- Directing and supervising the care of other healthcare professionals, including licensed practical nurses, certified nurse assistants, and nurse aides.
Requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience.
- NMC Registration.
- Up to date mandatory training.
- UK references.
- Passion for delivering patient care to the highest standard.
- A valid DBS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Free training (if needed).
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!