Are you passionate about Healthcare and looking for a part time Nursing role which allows you to choose when you work? Take a look here..
We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work for a prestigious healthcare client based in Milton Keynes
You must have a can do and positive attitude and be available for work. We have part time and full time vacancies in on-going assignments.
Job title: Registered Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of pay: £20.00 - £26.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives.
- Tutoring student nurses.
- 24-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- Current DBS check - Not Essential we can arrange to be completed.
- Essential - 1 year previous nursing experience.
- Relevant references.
- Registered with NMC.
- Relevant and Appropriate General Nursing Qualification.
- Own transport is not essential but would be an advantage.
- You must have a can do and positive attitude and be available for work. We have part time and full time vacancies in on-going assignments
But why join our team?
We couldn't achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our candidates and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- On Call 24 hour support
- Flexible hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola or Anna or 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.