Looking to earn extra money? we are recruiting for a part- time Nursing role. This is very flexible and suits around your lifestyle! Keep reading if you are interested. We are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to work for a prestigious healthcare client based in Milton Keynes. You must have a can do and positive attitude and be available for work. We have part time and full time vacancies in on-going assignments.
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of pay: £20.00 - £28.00 per hour
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Assessing and planningNursingcare requirements.
- Providing pre- and post-operation care.
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- Current DBS check - Not Essential we can arrange to be completed
- Essential - 1 year previous nursing experience
- Relevant references
- Registered with NMC
- Relevant and Appropriate General Nursing Qualification
- Own transport is not essential but would be an advantage.
- You must have a can do and positive attitude and be available for work. We have part time and full time vacancies in on-going assignments
But why join our team?
We couldn't achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our candidates and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- On Call 24 hour support
- Flexible hours to accommodate your lifestyle
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a Carer or Nurse to us
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Anna from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.