Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for full time Nurse to work in a 36 bedded home based in Beckenham. As a successful RGN you will value kindness because it drives every aspect of the homes Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care. Every single person who works with this client understands that the residents are people just like them and by joining the team you will have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people. Our clients main aim is to help the residents maintain their dignity and independence in the homely surrounding that has been created.
Job title:Registered Nurse
Rate of pay:£18.00 per hour
The role of a Registered Nurse:
- Take responsibility for the well-being of the residents
- Administer Medication
- Support the team on a daily basis
- Ensure physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Carry out assessments and develop individualized care plans
- Leading, mentoring and motivating the team
- Promote residence independence
The requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- 12 months experience as a RGN in care homes
- Valid NMC pin number
- Be able to work independently
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication
- Have a flexible approach to work hours
- Have a background in person centered care
But whyjoin our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.