Are you looking for a new Nursing role in the Ware area? We have the perfect role for you!
You will be supporting a large Care home within a supporting team. A choice of shifts, days, nights or weekends or a mixture if you prefer. This care home is looking for agency nurses to work on an ad hoc basis, so ideal if you are only looking for 1 or 2 shifts a week. Opportunity for more.
Job title:Registered Nurse - Dementia and Elderly
Rate of pay:£17.00 - £26.50 per hour
The role of a Registered Nurse:
- Your primary role will be to advocate and care for individuals with their health and illnesses.
- Observing and Recording Patient illness and behaviour
- Performing exams and tests
- Administering medication, wound care and any other treatment required
- Supervising the care of Healthcare professionals
The requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid Nurse pin
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!