Swanstaff Peterborough are recruiting a Registered Nurse on a permanent basis for our award winning client. This independent provider, are looking to recruit individuals who share in their mission to deliver the highest standards of care. In return benefits include a pension scheme, subsidised meals, free parking and free uniform.
Our client was recognised in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For in 2019, and is a leading provider of specialist neurological care and neuro rehabilitation for people with progressive or acquired neurological conditions. They specialise in the multidisciplinary care of adults and work with residents, families, charities and the NHS to provide the highest quality care. Their residents are at the heart of everything they do and they strive to nurture dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing through the specialist care models, therapies and activities provided.
We are looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLD) and Senior Nurses to join our client at their established, purpose built neurological care centre in Bretton, Peterborough.
Job title: Registered General Nurse
Rate of pay: £16.30 - £18.30 per hour
The role of a Registered Nurse:
- A Registered Nurse
- Committed to the highest standards of care and excellence
- Looking to enhance or develop your skills to lead an award winning team
- To be considered for a Senior position you would need to have 2 years experience within a relevant resident group
By joining this award winning team you will:
- Make a difference in this growing organisation
- Be continually supported in your chosen path of progression
- Be a part of an innovative culture
Hours of work:
- Our client operates on a 12 hour shift basis, 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am on a rolling rota basis (full time equates to an average of 38.5 hours a week).
- Please be aware that you will be required to cover both day shifts and night shifts.
- Part time hours are also possible, however you would need to be able to work 12 hour shifts.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client believes in growth and development and are committed to investing in our people. As well as a competitive salary, we also offer our employees a range of excellent benefits, including a pension scheme, subsidised meals, free parking, childcare vouchers, and free uniforms.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Harjit from our Peterborough branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.