Job Title: Registered Nurse
Rate: £18.00 - £24.00 per hour
Swanstaff are looking for registered nurses to join our team in our friendly and comfortable care homes located in Chelmsford. Our staff strive on providing the best quality care for each resident that best suits their needs and abilities ensuring that they are kept dignified, comfortable and independent. Activities take place throughout each day to stabilise the mental and physical health of each resident.
You will provide hands on care and support with colleagues to promote the highest standard of care delivery. Day to day activities will include planning care delivery, administering and management of medicines, organising workloads, triaging priorities and completing documentation.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible hours per week - full time, part time, day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS checking and compliance clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare division by calling 01322 474655.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.