Are you looking for a new Rehabilitation Support Worker role? Swanstaff Swanley need to hear from you!
Job title:Rehabilitation Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £10.50 per hour
The role of a Rehabilitation Support Worker:
- To support the client to re-learn everyday skills as well as new ones.
- To support the client to engage withlocal community
- Supporting the client to structure theirday and week and plan ahead and participate in a range of essential and desirable activities.
- Implementing agreed strategies with the client to enable them to achieve greater independence.
- Being able to support the client to work toward their goals in a therapeutic, safe and meaningful way.
- Complete accurate documentation
The requirements of a Rehabiliation Support Worker:
- MUST HAVE 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from a dedicated consultant
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Dan from our Swanley team!