We are seeking a dynamic and caring individual to become Deputy Manager of this service supporting adults with learning disabilities and associated health needs.
- Your duties will include supporting the Home Manager, and deputising their absence, to undertake all aspects of managing the home, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and regulations.
- You will also assist in the developing of rotas and managing the staff team.
- An appropriate balance is needed between management and 'hands-on' work, meeting the needs of the service users living in the home.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The people we support are at the heart of everything we do - they are wonderful individuals and deserve to be treated with respect, dignity and choice. Our main priority, therefore, is to find staff with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
- You will have considerable experience working with people with learning disabilities in a service, at a minimum of lead/senior support worker level.
- You must be well organised, able to lead shifts, motivate teams and mange rotas.
- Laptop and Mobile phone provided
- Flexible working hours when needed
- Exciting pay packages
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com / Nationaltempsteam@swnastaff.co.uk or give us a call on 01322 474 655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!