We have an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to work with one of our top clients. This is a full time position based on 37.5 hours of flexible shift work per week and working every other weekend. You will be part of a stable professional team working in a supportive environment. We deliver care to 5 residents that have severe learning difficulties and physical disabilities that require the top care from our professionals.
Job Title: Residential Home Team Leader
Rate of Pay: £11.70 per hour
The Role of a Residential Home Team Leader:
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for running the home with support from the manager and deputy. These responsibilities will include monitoring care and updating electronic care plans as necessary. You will also be familiar with audits within the home and completing rota's.
The ideal candidate will have NVQ3 or be working towards it. You will be trained in handling and dispensing medications and will have the management skills to manage a team.
All staff must be person-centred and be able to deliver kind care to our residents, many of whom have dementia.
Requirements of a Residential Home Team Leader:
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a home manager would be desirable.
- Current DBS check - Not Essential we can arrange to be completed.
- Relevant references.
- Own transport is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Flexible working hours when needed.
- Exciting pay packages.
- Reward schemes.
- 24/7 Support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.