The part you'll be playing;
As a Resourcer with us you'll wear many hats (figuratively speaking!). You'll play an incredibly important role in the ultimate success of the team. Without you, we have no candidates. Without candidates, we have no business. And our business is placing temporary staff into temporary vacancies for our clients.
You'll be required to source the best candidates on behalf of our clients. So, you'll have your finger on the pulse when it comes to modern sourcing methods - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc. as well as using the more traditional methods.
Once you've found the best people, you'll then facilitate the process, from being an applicant to a 'live' candidate - you'll conduct a thorough face to face interview to get a better understanding of their strengths and requirements. Once they are 'live' you'll work closely with a Recruitment Consultant (your partner in crime!) to ensure that the candidate is provided with as much work as they require - ensuring that both candidate and client are always happy & always receiving outstanding levels of service.
What does my team look like?
The Colchester branch is home to two very successful temporary desks, this team are experts within Healthcare, Driving and Industrial Recruitment. Our Senior Branch Manager and Consultants are keen to find a resilient and ambitious Resourcer with a great attitude to be a part of their success story! This branch is based in the heart of Colchester so there's huge scope for new candidates.
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Ongoing training and support; including a clear career development pathway
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Head Office support functions including Payroll and Compliance
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials: our most recent trips included skiing in the French Alps, Prague, Ibiza and Dublin!
- Get your dancing shoes ready as you'll be attending our annual Summer party, Christmas do and quarterly nights out
- Pension scheme
Basic Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 D.O.E
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Reporting to: Branch Manager
Desirable Requirement: Previous candidate resourcing experience
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.