Are you an experienced Protection Officer looking to broaden your career or make some extra cash for your dream holiday this year? Look no further!
The role of a Revenue Protection Officer:
Our client is looking for someone ideally from a security background to start ASAP!
You will be dealing with the public face to face so you will need to remain courteous and polite whilst enforcing the site rules.
This is a Temp to Perm position; the working week will be Wednesday to Sunday.
Working hours are:
- Wednesday to Saturday is 07.45 - 16.45
- Sunday 08.30 -16.15
- With a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
Requirements of a Revenue Protection Officer:
- Experience with a PDQ machine to take payments
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Be able to stay calm and provide a great level of customer service
- Have experience using an Ipad
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- FREE training
- Full time position
- Uniform provided
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Holiday pay
Are you interested in this role? Apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Paula or Tracey on 01322 614900 for more information!