Due to increasing demand from our client in the Colchester area, working in a elderly care home with a range of needs from general care to complex medical/mental health support, we are looking to recruit additional RGN in Colchester for nights. This will be a Temp to perm which means you will be working with the agency for 12 weeks 3-4 nights per week and after 12 weeks you will go permanent with the home.
Job Title: RGN - Registered Nurse - Temp to perm
Salary: £17 (nights)
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- PEG Feeds
- Syringe Drivers
- Wound Management
- Diabetes Management
- End of Life Care
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
- You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
- You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
- Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Free Training
- Varied work placements (if required)
- Hours to suit your availability
- Weekly Pay
- A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
- Refer a friend scheme - from £25 - £200
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer