Are you looking to work for a well-established, family run company? Do you have experience using Sage? Do you have excellent organisation skills and a polite telephone etiquette?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Dartford office. You will be working within a team supporting sales staff and senior management.
The role of a Sales Administrator:
- General administration
- Processing orders
- Sage accounting
- Raising quotations
- Excel spreadsheets - maintaining price lists
- Responding to emails via Microsoft Outlook
- Providing customer service
- Minutes and agendas for all meetings
- Upselling quantities of stock and offering alternative products when out of stock
The requirements of a Sales Administrator:
- Learning different product knowledge
- Assisting an accounts team and using Sage to process orders
- Willingness to accept responsibility and display initiative
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £20-22,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.