Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new role? We have an exciting opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Enfield area.
Job title: Sales Administrator
Rate of pay: £22,000 per annum
The role of a Sales Administrator:
- Data Entry of purchase orders onto bespoke accounts system.
- Advising / liaising with transport company on delivery schedule.
- Resolving Customer / transport queries.
- Running twice weekly sales.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Answer telephone.
- Out-going post.
This position will lead to a permanent role working with the sales team and provide Administrative Support
The requirements of a Sales Administrator:
- We require all candidates to have a minimum of 1 years' experience within an office.
- Experience in supporting a sales team.
- Experience in administrative duties or a similar environment with exceptional office admin qualities.
The benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- You'll be paid every Friday
- Temp of the Month Scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.