Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team as a Sales Administratoron full time and permanet basis.
We are seeking a Sales Administrator who will support our Country Manager and Sales Team:
Sales Administrator is an integral function within our UK sales organisation. The team is tasked with equipping our UK sales force with the information, content, and tools needed to communicate solutions to existing and potential customers. This is pivotal role and has touchpoints throughout the organisation.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:not limited to
- Understand all functions involved in operational and sales processes & procedures
- Sales Reporting, KPI & CRM management
- Sales Contract / Agreements update and renewals
- Sales tracking and monitoring
- Provide proactive and ad hoc support to the sales teams as required
- Work closely between the sales teams and customer service in a fast-paced environment
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working in similar role is essential
- Demonstrated ability in the use of Excel with trackers and reports
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and multitasking skills
- Resilient and agile, with the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at different levels of the organisation
- Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.