Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.00
Job Title:Sales Co-ordinator
Rate of Pay:£20,276.61
Our prestigous client is looking for a Sales Coordinator in Basildon on a permaent basis.
A sales Co-ordinator is responsible for maintaining and improving customers service levels for several accounts within the group and providing office and sales support to field-based Account Managers.
As a Sales Co-ordinator you will be given the true responsibility for managing and maintaining a portfolio of accounts as well as supporting the Account Mangers and providing assistance when necessary, with other accounts within the team you are assigned.
Successful delivery of account growth through both internal and external relationships.
Effect liaison and communication between the company’s internal departments.
The role will require all enquiries relating to existing/new accounts are dealt with on a daily basis and account requests and acted upon and communicated to the relevant department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Order processing and dispatching
- Sample requests
- Booking in customers via telephone/email
- General sales and consumer calls
- Maintain customer scratch pad notes
- Maintaining back orders
- Set up new accounts and delivery keys
- Work from spread sheets and emails to create orders
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- Emailing within different departments to discuss bookings and orders
- Booking direct containers and arranging deliveries
- Provide support for the Team Leader and other Sales Office staff
- Working as part of team processing paperwork for Drivers
Get in touch with Freya Humm if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org