The part you'll be playing:
- Actively identify major clients and opportunities, form working relationships with key entities within the industry and report on business opportunities within relevant target markets to maximise business development.
- Lead projects for new business opportunities, including writing bids, proposals and tenders.
- You'll be highly effective at searching out new leads, networking and gaining referrals.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally to HR Managers and the Boards of Directors.
- Be highly effective at representing the company at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions whilst networking at these events to create new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team to review sales process, quality and prioritise opportunities or improvement.
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans/objectives to adapt to constant shifts in marketplace trends.
- Considerable responsibility for the performance of company's sales and its standing in the marketplace will be in your hands.
Are you right for this role?
- An ambassador for the company to the outside world but also a positive force inside the company.
- You'll understand markets and supply chains, and the internal working of your department.
- You'll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend - from branches, to clients.
- You'll have an excellent knowledge of finance, which will make all the difference to the conviction with which you develop plans and strategies that others have to buy into.
- You'll be someone who likes a challenge and is fired up by the thought of exceeding company objectives through sales leadership.
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's.
What can we offer you?
- Company car allowance and fuel card
- Bonus scheme
- iPhone and laptop
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private dental care
- Money back on eye care and prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Christmas and Summer party and various social events throughout the year
- Share scheme option
- Pension scheme
Hours of Work:Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.