Recruitment Sales Director
Salary: Competitive + Executive Benefit Package
Who are Swanstaff Recruitment?
An established recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent staffing within the Healthcare, Commercial and Driving and Industrial sectors nationally.
We are an award-winning company, who are proud of our achievements, such as placing in the Sunday Times Top 100 to work for, not once but twice!
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Sales Director looking to join one of the 'Recruiter Fast 50's' fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK?
What can we offer you? We aren't like other agencies - we do things differently.
- Company Car Allowance and Fuel Card
- Bonus scheme
- IPhone and Laptop
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) *
- Private Dental care
- Money back on Eye care and Prescriptions
- Discounts via Perkbox - gym memberships, utility bills, cinema tickets, flights
- Company socials; in the past 2 years we've travelled to Dublin, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Vegas and LA!
- We have an annual day at Lingfield race, all singing all dancing (literally) Christmas party, quarterly nights out and competitions
- Share scheme option - would you want to become a Swanstaff shareholder?
- Pension scheme
The part you'll be playing;
- Actively identify major clients and opportunities, form working relationships with key entities within the industry and report on business opportunities within relevant target markets to maximise business development.
- Lead projects for new business opportunities, including writing bids, proposals and tenders; you'll be a real hunter when it comes to finding new business opportunities open for tender.
- You'll be highly effective at searching out new leads, networking and gaining referrals.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally to HR Managers and the Boards of Directors.
- You'll be a real Swanstaff ambassador! Be highly effective at representing the company at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions whilst networking at these events to create new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team to review sales process, quality and prioritise opportunities or improvement.
- Accurately forecast future sales and form sales plans/objectives to adapt to constant shifts in marketplace trends.
- Considerable responsibility for the performance of company's sales and its standing in the marketplace will fall into your hands.
Am I right for this role?
- An ambassador for the company to the outside world but also a good mover and shaker inside the company.
- You'll understand markets and supply chains, and the internal working of your department - from top to bottom and inside out.
- You'll find yourself travelling regularly because there will always be people to see, places to go and meetings to attend - from branches, to clients.
- There will also be lots of PR and press to do and you'll work closely with our internal Marketing team to cover this.
- You'll have an excellent knowledge of accounts and finance, which will make all the difference to the conviction with which you develop plans and strategies that others have to buy into.
- You'll be someone who likes a challenge and is fired up by the thought of exceeding company objectives through sales leadership.
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
Basic Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Located: Dartford (base) but national
Reporting to: CEO
Think you will be best placed as one of our Directors (in work and socially)?
Here are some things you should know before you apply;
We are huge on hiring personality, ambition and attitude - can you bring your A game to interview?
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will find us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
*20 days holiday when you commence employment, after the successful completion of your probation you will be given an extra 5 days holiday. After 2 years' service holiday increases to 28 days plus bank holidays.
Lucy - 01322 473157