Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: North London- Enfield
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 per annum plus uncapped commission+benefits
Our award winning client have an excitingSales Executiverole.The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive package.This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Our clientis a market leader in the provision of case management and accounts software for the legal market serving large and small practices in private and public sectors. We pride ourselves on building our reputation through our technology and after-sales care.
You will be selling our fully managed and hosted solutions practice management software to new clients and developing existing client relationships across the legal profession within the UK.
Would ideally suit an ambitious person that wants to succeed but has not had a huge amount of sales experience.
Would be for a candidate that would have likely had 1-2 years relevant sales experience.
Relevant Sales experience would include pitching face to face to professionals, with the gravitas to be able to advise on serious business investments.
The ideal candidates will have already gained some foundation of sales training, and any experience in selling B2B software solutions would be a distinct advantage. Both roles will require:
- A solution focused sell where you will lead with a value proposition sales model
- Establishing client needs and then providing a solution
- A consultative sales approach will be key in being successful in these roles.
- You will also be a first point of call on leads for SME's legal teams
- You will be able to build relationships with potential new business
- You will need to present and demonstrate our products to prospective clients
- You will be confident in nurturing the relationship until through to a sale
The ideal candidate will:
- Be interested in IT and emerging technologies
- Be money motivated, reliable and able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- Probably be a graduate
- Have first class communication skills, written and oral.
- Be computer literate & numerate - able to produce letters, e-mails, reports.
- Be positive, self-motivated with a desire to achieve an excellent level of income.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated
- Have strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Possess real drive and initiative
- Hold a full clean driver's licence
The salary and benefits
This ranges upwards from £20,000+ per annum as a basic plus uncapped commission - it does vary because we don't know how far up the scale you are in your skillset as a sales person.
If you have strong sales experience and have been hitting high targets, then we will offer according to your current level. Other benefits include funded private medical cover and a pension scheme
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme and a rewarding working environment.
Interested in this role? Apply online or get in touch withTom from our Dartford Perms Division.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.