Swanstaff Waltham Cross are currently looking for an experienced Sales Ledger / Credit Controller in the Enfield area, on a temp to perm basis!My client who is a small family run home furnishings company is looking for a new sales ledger/credit controller
Job title:Sales ledger / Credit controller
Rate of pay:£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
The role of a Sales Ledger/Credit Controller:
- The successful candidate needs to be Educated to GCSE level with good IT skills including word 7 excel experience.
- You will be raising invoices, collecting & allocating payments.
- You will be responsible for daily banking and issuing Monthly statements.
- Reporting and credit checks.
- You will need to resolve any customer queries and also deal with credit insurers.
- You may also be asked to carry out ad hoc duties outside the given Job description so flexibility is a must.
- Mon – Thurs – 8:30 – 5:00pm
- Fri 8:30 – 4:00pm
The requirements of a Sales Ledger/Credit Controller:
- 1-2 years experience.
- You need to be confident and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- This is a great environment to work in and therefore you need to have a good sense of humour, be a team player and have an accurate eye for detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure and be well organised.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!