Sales Negotiator - Kent - Upto £25,000 + Competitive Commission
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced sales negotiator/sales advisor to work with a large and reputable housing developer based in Kent. My client are looking to recruit ambitious and driven sales individuals with previous experience working with a housing developer.
Job Title: Sales Negotiator
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Competitive Commission
The role of a Sales Negotiator:
· Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
· Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
· Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
· Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
· Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
· Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
· Liaise with the Sales Team Management regarding customer appointments.
· Attend departmental meetings as required.
The requirements of a Sales Negotiator:
· New Build Residential Sales experience 1+ years.
· Good planning and organisational skills.
· Willing to travel to all sales sites, including regional offices Full driving license.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please give Marco a call on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.