Are you looking to work for a well-established, award winning company? Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have previous experience in a scheduling engineers?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Our client has a great opportunity based in their Enfield Head Office. Ideally you will need to drive to access their office.
Job Title: Scheduler
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
The role of a Scheduler:
- To be responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary
- To enter into the relevant information for appointments made for engineers attendance/response in order to maximize attendance within response times whilst minimizing standby and travelling time
- To check engineer's paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer's documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required
- To record details of conversations or other forms of communication regarding jobs to provide an audit trail of actions taken
- To record any site-specific information received, and to ensure that any relevant details already held are reviewed and acted upon when allocating jobs
- Where necessary to raise and allocate specialist sub-contractors, giving response, completion and access details, and other relevant information, to ensure compliance with Client requirements
- To chase sub-contractors for engineer reports within the expected time frames, upload on to system and update the client including raising any quotes if required
- As and when required, compile contract data and associated client correspondence reports
- To provide administration support to mechanical contracts managers as and when requested
- To use the client's database in order to raise jobs on our works management system, update information and request target extensions
- To compile completed jobs and update spreadsheets ready for financial evaluation
This role will be filled quickly! So if you don't want to miss your chance to apply, get in touch with Alex in our Head Office today!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.