Swanstaff are looking for wonderful and committed candidates to work within a school as a School Dinner Service Assistant
As a Dinner General Assistant, you will be working within a school supporting the lunch service for 4 hours per day within a school dinner service.
Job title: School Dinner Service Assistant
Rate of pay: £8.25 per hour
The role of a School Dinner Service Assistant:
- General assistance with the kitchen
- Food Preparation
- Canteen hygiene and plate service
- Washing up
- Some Stock Taking
Requirements of a School Dinner Service Assistant:
- Must have 6 months experience with a commercial care home.
- An enhanced DBS.
- Must have a passion to work within children with a lunch time service.
- Must be a team player to assist a busy lunch time service.
- Food Hygiene certificates.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students.
- Weekly bookings.
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay.
- Refer a Friend payment.
- Weekly pay.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- 4 Hours per day
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!