Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are passionate about health and safety? Do you want to work in a modern office environment away from the hustle of the City?
If you answered Yes! to the above then you need to apply right now!
Job Title: Bid Writer/Coordinator
Salary: £30-40,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 8.45am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
I have a great opportunity based a short drive from Dartford Town Centre to work with a team to complete tenders. The right candidate must have a full driving licence and their own car due to the location.
The role of a Senior Bid Writer:
- Completing pre-qualification questions and tenders
- Managing a database of information for responding to PQQ/ITT
- Searching the web for opportunities to develop new bids
- Looking after approved lists/ updating necessary certificates
- Reporting progress to senior management
- Blogging via social media
- Managing company social media accounts
- Producing case studies from historic work
- Website maintenance/ updates
- Attend monthly management meetings
The requirements of a Senior Bid Writer:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe PDF
- Good telephone Manor
- Able to meet deadlines
- A good level of typing ability
- Attention to detail
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Alex on 01322 479999 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.